On the macro scale, $BTC is testing the key support
- January 23, 2022
- Posted by: Market Learning
- Category: Trading
Most corporations realized where the wind was blowing and started breaking into the new industry:
- Apple, Microsoft and Google are preparing products for meta-universes
- Walmart will launch its own cryptocurrency and enter the meta-universe industry
- Samsung to implement NFT-platform in its smart-TVs
- Facebook changed its name to Meta and announced that the development of the meta-universe will be their main direction.
- Disney is entering the meta-universe industry.
- Nike buys NFT-company and sells digital sneakers
- Adidas joins the meta-universe through an NFT collaboration
The NUPL-ROC indicator says we are just at the beginning of the bull run and technical analysis supports this!
Bitcoin price starts a Bullish run whenever the BTC/NUPL-ROC indicator turns positive. Now a new pre-Bull run liquidation has been completed and technically the bulls are getting strength from the trend support and we are just at the beginning of the big bull run
Some of Bitfinex whales have started receiving $BTC at actual receipt of stock purchased.
Bitfinex whales tend to take long US Tethered positions as a means of hedging. There is an inverse relationship between $BTC Price and these long positions. If all of these long positions are eliminated, $BTC could be a sign of a local bottom.
“The average unit price of 124,000 BTC held by MicroStrategy is about $30,200,” Gabor Gurbacs, head of digital-asset strategy at VanEck, tweeted. It could start a decline towards .” “At the same time, unprecedented institutional capital awaits,” he added. “Many institutions missed the $10,000 to $60,000 rally. The central bank has issued trillions of dollars, and the rally could be even more